8 Lee Ann Crescent, Croydon VIC 3136
$750,000 - $800,000
CALLING ALL DEVELOPERS AND INVESTORS House - Property ID: 995116
Packed with exciting potential - this neat and tidy three bedroom brick veneer home is the perfect opportunity for investors, developers or even families who are looking to establish themselves in this sought after Croydon area.
Set on a generous 873m2 block and zoned GRZ1 – the property comes with approved plans and permits to build a well-designed and practical 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home at the rear of the block. If investing long-term and making use of the land later on is what you are searching for then you’ll be pleased to find that this property could also be developed as a 3 unit site (STCA) and that the current home already comes with great tenants.
Fantastic features include master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, two generous separate living areas, plenty of off-street parking and of course the feature that everyone is bound to love is the serene outlook over the many usable acres and sporting facilities of Barngeong Reserve.
Additional features include:
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Air conditioning
- Convenient location;
- Walking distance to Mooroolbark College and popular primary schools
- Within a five-minute drive to Mooroolbark Train Station And Oxley Christian College
- Close to Croydon North Shopping Centre and Chirnside Park Shopping Centre
- Quick access to the Eastern Freeway, with Maroondah Highway around the corner
We think you’ll agree that this home, its location and the variety of different development opportunities all have a lot to offer so be quick to inspect!
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers
- Land Size Approx. - 873 m2