105 Farnham Road, Bayswater VIC 3153
Sold for $720,000
WHAT WILL THE FUTURE HOLD FOR THIS 733M2 ALLOTMENT? House - Property ID: 973272
Presenting a range of options, this single level brick veneer is a perfect first home that allows for further extension and redevelopment from the renovated three-bedroom home into your family dream home or the size of the 733m2 block also presents itself to new townhouses (STCA).
Ideally located in a well-established neighbourhood, everything is close by, including Boronia train station and Junction shopping centre, as well as bus links and schools. Quick access to Eastlink is also a handy convenience.
With modernizing already done inside, including the bathroom and kitchen areas, polished floors, fresh paint and new carpets, this home is ready for any buyer to move in and enjoy.
Note: all works are Subject To Council Approval (STCA).
- Gas heating
- Single lock up garage with rear access
- Large storage shed/man cave
- Flat, useable back yard fully enclosed with new fencing
- 15min walk to Boronia Station (1.2kms)
- 11 mins to Eastlink (7kms)
- 10mins to Knoxfield Shopping Centre (6.5kms)
- 40 mins to the Melbourne CBD (35kms)
- Land Size Approx. - 733 m2